The mission of the Idaho State Independent Auto Dealers Association is to promote, educate, support, and protect the independent automobile dealer and consumer by:
- Providing comprehensive information relative to the automobile industry;
- Anticipating and responding to current and future issues and needs of independent automobile dealers and consumers;
- Providing information to the consumer in order to promote a good understanding of the independent automobile dealers’ place in the economy;
- Providing education to the independent automobile dealer on current issues and topics that impact the automobile industry;
- Supporting fellow members by sharing information and/or lending a helping hand when a need arises;
- Providing relevant information with a collective voice to regulatory and lawmaking agencies so that they may have a better understanding of the possible effects of proposed laws, rules, and regulations on the automobile industry and the consumer.