Code of Ethics
Dedicated to Fair Dealing As a member of the Idaho State Independent Auto Dealers Association, this firm believes in treating their customers with honesty and fairness. We believe it is our duty to provide a place of business where motor vehicles can be purchased with confidence. To implement these principles, the Association has adopted this Code of Ethics:
1. We will have a general duty of integrity, honor, and fair dealing toward the general public.
2. We will comply with all city, county, state, and federal laws and shall strive to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our industry.
3. We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
4. We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling.
5. We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of a motor vehicle.
6. We will not perform any act, which would bring disrepute to the motor industry.
7. We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile-buying public and aid in the prosecution of those guilty of such acts.
8. We will constantly strive to improve business methods to achieve higher public service and satisfaction.
9. We will encourage the American system of free enterprise. In witness whereof, the Association has approved this certificate to be signed by it’s duly authorized officer.