Membership Services Representative
General Description and Requirements
- To be familiar with the Code of Ethics and Bylaws and to be willing to uphold both
at all times. Violations to either should immediately be reported to the President and/or Board of Directors.
- Perform any duty that would be required to run an efficient and organized office.
- Run errands when necessary.
- Assist the President with preparing the weekly teleconference agendas as requested.
- Direct and supervise temporary agency workers. When the workload dictates, temporary
agency workers can be utilized, but they may not work more than 15 hours per week.
- Reports directly to the ISIADA President and Board of Directors and performs additional tasks as requested by this governing body.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org